Our Try-at-Home Guarantee
We believe it should be easy to buy shoes and jewellery online. So we deliver them directly to you, and you can drop them back to the nearest An Post Office for free.
We call it our Try-at-Home Guarantee.
- Free courier delivery - we offer free delivery for all purchases within Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Orders from Great Britain please purchase the shipping fee of €8.95 per parcel here along with your order.
- Where it suits you - we can deliver to your house or your office, wherever is easiest for you
- 14 days return policy - you have 2 weeks to decide.
What Happens After I Place an Order?
First we send you an order confirmation email so you can confirm that all your details are correct. Then we run off to find the shoes in our warehouse. As soon as the shoes are dispatched we send a second email with delivery information and tracking number, so you can easily see when they will be delivered.
How do I Return Shoes/Jewellery?
We offer FREE returns on all purchases* in the Republic of Ireland (An Post only), just follow the procedures below.
*PLEASE NOTE that we do not offer free returns on sale or reduced items.
Go to returnmyshopping.ie select PurpleTag as retailer and after choose a return reason. Type your Order Number on Retailer Order Reference (it was sent to you by email as Order Confirmation). Fulfil your details and print the label.
For our Northern Ireland customers: You can return a parcel to any An Post office, but the returns label is not accepted by Royal Mail unfortunately.
Returning Sale/Reduced Items: Customers can use two options of return.
1. Using our discounted postage label. Simply return using the Returnmyshopping label and we will refund your order less the postage, which is €4 per parcel.
2. Or pay for full postage at your local post office. Our address is PurpleTag, 14 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. (please include a note with your name and order number in the parcel).
Step by Step Guide
- Prepare the package. Shoes and jewellery should be unworn and in their original box or pack.
- Place it back into the original bag.
- If you have more than one pair of shoes or piece of jewellery to return, please wrap them together in the same packing.
- We'll refund your payment as soon as we receive the shoes or jewellery* back. It normally only takes a few working days for the bank to process the refund.
How do I Exchange an Item?
- We'll refund your payment as soon as we receive the shoes or jewellery back. It normally takes few days for your bank to process the refund.
- If you need any assistance please contact email@example.com
Returns must be unworn, in the condition you received them and in the original packaging. We don’t accept items that have been soiled, damaged or scratched.
*We want to provide you with the best quality in our services and products, for this reason earrings can not be returned due to hygienic reasons.