Our Delivery Options:
We offer free courier delivery with An Post for all purchases within ROI for orders over €50. A delivery charge of €4.50 will be applied at the checkout for orders under €50.
For our customers shopping from Northern Ireland, a delivery fee of €8.95 will be applied at the checkout.
What Happens After I Place an Order?
First, we send you an order confirmation email so you can confirm that all your details are correct. Then we run off to find the shoes in our warehouse. As soon as the shoes are dispatched we send a second email with your delivery information and tracking number so you can easily see when they will be delivered.
How Do I Return My Order?
If you wish to return your order, we recommend doing so by printing out a label on the “Click&Post” page of An Post’s official website. Please note there is a charge of €4.95 payable by card. This option is available for customers with an An Post office nearby.
Here is a step-by-step guide for you:
- Click the An Post image below to be redirected to Click & Post.
- Select PurpleTag.ie as the retailer followed by the reason for your return and your order number.
- You can now choose if you wish to drop your parcel off at your local An Post office or if you would like them to collect it from you. Whichever suits you best!
- Please enter your details and click the box if you agree to An Post’s terms and conditions.
- Click “Confirm Drop Off/Collection” to be directed to a secure page where you can enter your payment details.
- Simply print out the label and stick it onto your return parcel.
Alternatively, full postage can be paid at your local post office. Our address is:
PurpleTag, 14 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2 Eircode: DO2 A407
( please include a note with your name and order number in the parcel ). This option will work best for our customers in N.I and GB as unfortunately Royal Mail does not accept the return labels from option A.
Important things to note:
Returns must be unworn, in the condition you received them and in the original packaging. We don’t accept items that have been soiled, damaged or scratched.
If you have more than one pair of shoes to return, please wrap them together in the same packing.
We'll refund your payment as soon as we receive the shoes back. It normally only takes a few working days for the bank to process the refund.
How Do I Exchange An Item?
If you'd like to find out if an exchange would be possible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer services team will look after you.